Reactions to Resurrection

Many people played a part in the Passion story. Some were heroes, some villains, and some merely minor characters. I wonder what went through their minds on learning that Jesus was alive? Maybe it was something along these lines . . .
Pilate:  Why didn’t those soldiers do a better job at killing him? Now he’ll probably overthrow Rome and establish his kingdom. I’ll be the first one he comes after.
Pilate’s Wife:  I knew Pilate should have listened to me.
Mary, the Blessed Mother:  Thank God my Son’s mission is complete and he has triumphed. I’m so proud of him. I’d say yes all over again despite the excruciating pain it entailed for both of us. Continue www.kathleenglavich.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary