7 Quick Takes - Interesting People, My New Purse, and My Favorite Mug Broke!

What a wonderful gift from God!  I took Pixie out to go potty, and I happened to glance at the window, and I saw it!  This dragonfly was about 6 inches long.  I saw the pattern on it's back.  The wings were brown with a tinge of black.  The body was black and accented with blue.  What a beautiful insect!!!

I was visiting my daughter in her home.  I went to Mass at a church named St. Pasqual Baylon.  The church is shaped like an amphitheater.  I usually sit to the right and one or two from the back.  Shortly after I arrived, I saw a family sitting to my right and down another step or two.  The daughter of the family, who was about 10 or 11.  It turned out later that she was the altar server.  She was simply leaving to get ready for Mass.  As she started down the aisle, she stopped and looked at me.  She gave me a big wink and whispered in my ear, "I REALLY like your hair."  She winked again, and with a big smile, left to dress for Mass!

Read More At:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective