Staying Sane When You're Crazily Busy

To say that I’ve been “busy” during the last month is an understatement. Swamped is a little more like it. We’re in the middle of a major relocation and my time has been divided between job hunting and now going through the process of clearances, etc. to be able to start my new job, finishing up as much work as possible for the school we left behind in Iraq and miss dearly, freelancing on the side, and doing a bunch of other stuff my husband and I need to get done as part of the move (e.g. car-hunting, home-hunting, paperwork and more paperwork, etc.), IN ADDITION to spending time with the kids and doing the “normal” range of errands, chores, etc.

So both my husband and I have been pretty overwhelmed. I know this is an exceptional time period – we won’t always be dealing with all the demands of a major relocation, but at the same time, I think being very busy is pretty much a regular part of life for most of us.

Although some of the things we’re juggling now will disappear within a few months, by then, Baby #3 will be here, so we’ll be facing a whole new host of joys and challenges as a growing family. 

To keep reading, visit Eyes On Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective