Refusing to Play Games


I do not want to die, only to discover I was playing society’s games, games which were dependant on the time and place I was born, rules which changed constantly. 
 I do not want to be so caught up in work, business, squabbles about doctrine and ritual, that I lose sight of Truth.
How devastating to stand before Christ and realize that I could have been His presence on earth, a window of light and joy, radiating His love and mercy but lost my way.
I can be His hands and feet and ears and whisper words I hear the Father speak to his little ones
 I need to allow Love to transform me, so Love flows through me. Period.
I flooded my mind with these verses from scripture today to remind myself everything turns to ash when we die, everything but His Love in us. continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective