What I Want You to Know (@ Melody's Harmonies)


There are days that go by when I forget that we’re trying and failing at growing our family and then there are days when I can barely keep my head above water. Unfortunately the latter makes up the bulk of our days.  

There are so many things I want you to know about this experience that I don’t even know where to start. I want you to know how stupid I feel for daring to make any plans for our life when we were first married. I want you to know how I wish we’d never tried to avoid a pregnancy in the beginning, and how looking back, I’d give anything for a mistake that would have resulted in an unplanned pregnancy. I want you to know it breaks my heart when I hear of unwanted, abandoned or aborted children. I want you to know that I would take each and every one of those children because I want them. I want you to know hard it is to plan anything or make any decision about our future when we wish so much that our present was different.   

Read the rest here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective