Divorce Thoughts of Revenge & the Evil Within

Divorce Thoughts of Revenge and Evil Within - B&W photo girl with head on hand
Oh the thoughts I've had about my ex and the other woman! The comebacks I've considered for their mean and spiteful comments, the responses I've rehearsed to their false and damaging accusations, the scornful piteous glance I'll offer that other woman when she learns the truth.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't gone through some of that. I'd be lying if I said I don't catch myself every once in a while falling back into that trap.

But that's exactly what those negative thoughts are - a trap. 

In Sunday's Gospel Reading from Mark Chapter 7, the Pharisees questioned Jesus about the disciples' lack of proper protocol. Why didn't the disciples cleanse their hands? Why didn't they go through proper purification processes? Why didn't they...?

Jesus responded to their questions in this way...

To continue reading, to share, comment, and follow, please join me at Single Mom Smiling. Thank you so much.

God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective