Elizabeth Reardon Interviews Melanie on An Engaging Faith

“With 9 children, and a heart full of love, faith and humor, Melanie Jean Juneau shares of her vocation to motherhood and love of writing! ”


Although Elizabeth is a new host on Real Life Radio, she is a gifted interviewer. She adapted her questions according to my comments. Elizabeth focuses on the person she interviews; she researched my blogs, websites where I post articles, the website ACWB which I am the administrator for and even my Pinterest boards. Elizabeth does her homework.

"Melanie Jean Juneau is a mother of nine children who blogs at Joy of nine9. Her writing is humorous and heart warming; thoughtful and thought-provoking. Part of her call and her witness is to write the truth about children, family, marriage and the sacredness of life
continue reading

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Melanie. I am so pleased for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well- I really did not express my thoughts well- i babbled- next time I will explain better, not cut off my host and stop saying- "you know!"

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective