I'm not Sure What God is Telling Me, but...

I was very surprised to see this dove sitting on the ground, showing no fear or concern as my dog and I walked by. Even when I stopped to take a picture, she didn’t move. She sat there until she started to peck into the ground looking for food. It was a calm moment, perhaps the calmest moment of my day, when I saw her.

She’s a lovely bird. She was peaceful and calm.
I googled the meaning of a dove in Christianity. Of course, the Holy Spirit was a frequent reference. Other references include a Eucharistic Vessel, inspiration, divine guidance, fortitude, peace and hope in the Resurection. All of these are good things. She was a simple dove representing so much in our faith.

Read More at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective