Hello! My name is Rosemarie. Thank you for accepting me into your community of Catholic bloggers.
Although I’m new here, it’s gratifying to know that we have a few things in common : our Catholic faith and a love for writing. I look forward to getting to know you by reading your posts.

I am a parish secretary in the Diocese of Cleveland. I am also a member of the Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites. My husband and I have been members of the Akron Community of the Holy Family for almost 25 years.

Some people say that I have a calm and soothing voice.  I pray that this comes across in my posts at Spirit Singing, where I write about prayer and virtue from a Carmelite perspective.

I will be praying for all of you. May God reward your efforts to encourage others through the gift of writing.

As you get to know me, you’ll see that I always end my posts with the same signature:

Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS
http://www.rosemarie-spiritsinging.blogspot.com

Here is a recent post I hope you will enjoy:
Spiritual Life Dictionary
Today's Term: Punctuality



Punctuality? Really? You may be thinking,what does this have to do with the spiritual life? Well, I think it is a very important part of the spiritual life.  Punctuality may not be one of the most recognized gifts of the Holy Spirit, but it truly is a gift from God. Continued


Comments

  1. It's wonderful to meet you, Rosemarie. Punctuality is the very thing God has been "dealing with, with me" - and today in particular! Hmmm...

    It's so good to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy! I look forward to getting to know all of you. Isn't it amazing how the Holy Spirit knows exactly what we need? I'm glad he used me to encourage you.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to ACWB. We look forwards to your many posts.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Victor! May God bless you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective