When Life is Overwhelming...

Do you feel the sadness around you? Do you sense the fear and anxiety in the air? Maybe you’re full of sadness, fear, and/or anxiety?
Life can be difficult these days. The news doesn’t help. I think almost everyone is feeling stressed and anxious now. Our safe world died with 9/11.

Then, I think of my dog, Pixie. She likes to sleep. I have noticed that when things are stressful for her she retreats to her couch, and she sleeps. Being a creature made by God, but lacking an immortal soul, Pixie can only do God’s Will. She was infused with the knowledge of what to do and how to live her life. When my daughter’s kitties make her life miserable, Pixie goes to sleep. That is how she retreats and survives.

Read More at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary