Song of Songs 30 Day Retreat: Epilogue

O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, 
in the covert of the cliff,
let me see your face,
 
let me hear your voice;
for your voice is sweet,

and your face is lovely. SS 2:14
                                                                                                                                                     
Our God desires to see our face turned to Him in prayer. He longs to hear our voice lifted in heart-felt praise.

When we read and reflect on God's Word prayerfully, we provide an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to speak to us. We experience Jesus move from the background of our life to His rightful place in the foreground.


I would love you to continue to participate in these twice weekly Retreats. I write on Sundays, and a volunteer from a small team writes on Wednesdays. The Gospel is taken from the Liturgical Calendar.

You can also access the 10 Minute Daily Retreat via Facebook or by downloading the App.

The Retreats will pause during the month of February as I prepare for the launch of my first novel, 'Twice stolen.'

Thank you for your participation
 in the Song of Songs 30 Day Retreat.
God Bless,

Susanne                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective