In Divorce, I Met the Holy Spirit

divorce, Holy Spirit - Silhouette Woman, Sunset
I made Confirmation in sixth grade. Big deal. I graduated from the right side of my small public school to my junior/senior high school on the left side of the building that same year. More people came to that so if you're basing importance on people, I'd guess sixth grade graduation was more important.

As I prepared my eighth grade CCD students to receive their Confirmation, I thought back again to that year and tried to remember something from that time.

I remember I wore heels that were too high and a dress I wasn't thrilled with. I remember knowing my hair would NEVER look as good as Kim's, and I couldn't for the life of me remember every word of the Apostle's Creed.

Maybe I could have...

God Bless...


Please join me on Single Mom Smiling for the rest of this piece. 

Thank you for commenting, sharing, and following!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective