Leading By Example in Times of Struggle!

It is crazy sometimes I swear! You think your life is going into one direction and then BAM! A door opens you didn’t even know existed. Especially when things look well…..bleak, we have a tendency to get angry and fall further into sin. Our trails are meant to define us not destroy us. As Catholics (and I would like to believe most Christians), we know that our intentions and actions are what truly define us as Christians. Our choices and reactions also are ways to define us as Christians. I know that I struggle with leading by example. I also struggle with being aware that my choices are being observed by other young women and that I need to be aware of that it is my duty as a Christian/Catholic to lead by example.
You can read the rest of the study here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective