World Youth Day - Sweet Tweets Flashback

In 2013, I had the honor of traveling with the Boston Deaf Apostolate to Rio de Janeiro for World Youth Day! Despite my best intentions to share every moment of #WYD2013, technology limits and a busy schedule left me only able to share my experience in snippets of 140 character moments.

The sweet #WYDRio tweets:

  • Finally here waiting for train to Christ The Redeemer Statue!! So blessed to be here #WYD2013
  • Came face to face with my favorite #EWTN Priest, Fr. Mark Mary yesterday was too #shy to say hi. Such a #Catholic dork #WYD2013 #Grace
  • Just drove by building where Pope having lunch!!! At least that is what our guide said #WYDBOS
  • By the way at 5ft tall I see nothing. lol #WYDBOS lots of happy screaming Catholics #blessed
To SEE me wearing a very FASHIONABLE trash bag and to read more of my amazing World Youth Day experiences visit Allison's blog ... Reconciled To You 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective