Ben-Hur: the Movie, Real Life Theaters, & Happy Endings

Last night I went to see Ben-Hur, the bloodiest movie I think I've ever seen. It was far worse than Friday the 13th or any of the warped bloodfests I pretended to tolerate but was really disgusted by as a teenager. Ben-Hur is not a movie I'd recommend for children and not one I think I'd see again. At the same time, I am very glad I did read it.

In some ways, I wish I had just read the book and skipped the movie. I'm a writer so you can probably guess that books hold a special place in my heart. In fact, if I were to become a hoarder you'd probably find me tunneling through stacks of books I'd hoped to get to one day even while I knew there'd never be enough time to devour all I'd want to experience and learn through the writings of others.

To continue reading and find out about happy endings, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.com
God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary