Prayer Journal Challenge Outline


I feel so blessed that so many people have reached out to take the challenge. I am truly thankful for each and every one of you.

Hey everyone I love that people are interested in doing the 30 day prayer challenge I wrote. I received a lot of questions so I created an outline for people to follow. This is not set in stone just a basic idea for you to build off of. Weeks 1-3 are available for you now. Week four will be available in week four.
Week One Questions
  1. How Do I feel today?
  2. What does the Bible say about my feelings? (My Advice is to use your feelings as key words and list the key words in your journal for future reference; this applies to all verse questions.)
  3. Where was I weak today?
  4. What advice does the Bible give about overcoming my weakness?
  5. What is God’s Message today?
  6. At the end of week one you write a reflection and Prayer to carry you into the next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective