A Women of Strength and Purpose


I know that this is not a Catholic book but this book is great and it has really touched me and the life of a few of my friends. I am sharing this with you because I really feel that this particular Bible Study will benefit a lot of people. 

Surprisingly this book like the “Strong Willed Women” the author describes, is not what it seems. This book touches base with many women and it definitely made a difference for not only me but my inner circle. A book that can be shared, revisited, and quoted shows you the quality of the writing inside.  Tobias hits this nail right on the head! The experiences shared by the women in this book is something that all women can relate to .I am happy to not only share this with my readers but to share this with my close family and friends

Click here to continue 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective