NOVENA TO ST. JOSEPH


695d63ec2b90e25357ef9785599caabf-1Please join Awestruck in this Novena to St. Joseph (March 11 to March 19). I have reworded this prayer to suit my OWN prayer language. See the original on Awestruck.
We will be praying for your intentions and for all men – that they will imitate Saint Joseph.

NOVENA PRAYER
Saint Joseph, you are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love you. You know that I have special confidence in you and that, after Jesus and Mary, I place all my hope of salvation in you, for you are especially powerful with God and will never abandon your friend. I ask for your prayers and  your intercession for myself and my loved ones.
Saint Joseph, spouse of Mary, pray  for me for the gift of a pure, humble  mind, and perfect surrender to Divine Will. Be my guide, my father, and my model through life.
CONTINUE PRAYER ON MY SITE OR AT AWESTRUCK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary