Becoming More Like Christ: A Daily Prayer Guide


Becoming More Like Christ: A Daily Prayer Guide to Living the Beatitudes by Monsignor David E. Rosage


Christ is sending me a message, and I am hearing it loud and clear. As with last month’s book review of Blessed are the Stressed, by Sister Mary Lea Hill, the Holy Spirit seems to have placed another book in my path centered on the Beatitudes! Becoming More like Christ, by Monsignor David E. Rosage, is a wonderful daily prayer guide to living the Beatitudes. Given that the Beatitudes are focused on discipleship, via the embrace of such virtues as humility, meekness, peace, and justice, I was in my glory reading this book.

Monsignor Rosage took pains to find the most appropriate 365 Scriptural passages and aligned them with the Beatitudes, so that... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective