CCD Week 4


So I was out for week 3 hence why it goes from 2 to 4. I swear I can count! After being gone for a week my kids were super jumpy. The week I was gone the kids were in with the third grade class, so I have no idea what they did. They told me but all at once and at 100 mph!
So get out a lot of this energy we did our opening prayer. The kids really like saying the Our Father Prayer and so I let them run with it.
After our opening prayer I lined everyone up on the side of the room.
I began exuding people and switching them to spots all over the room. Trust me they needed the run. When then continued to exclude people by the following:
Shirts
Shoes
Colors
Jackets
Then my favorite part comes where I make my kids think! What I love most about these open ended questions is that my kids really put their thinking caps on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective