Lent Physically and Spiritually Fit Challenge (Days 2 and 3)

So I just want to say since the original picture did not get great feedback I changed the image. I am also going to show you guys my current and hopefully, in a little over a month, I will have an after picture.



See there I am, a regular woman like everyone else. I am a size 10/12 and I am not looking to lose weight just to get in shape. I want to build strength to help me with my Fibro.
So no to get back on topic day 2:
Day two was a good day. I managed to actually get up early enough to do a 15 min work out in the morning and the evening.
Morning:


Remembering that I have Fibro, and that yes this would probably take the average person 9 mins. However it really did take me 15. And boy did I need a shower yesterday. Not cause I stunk (well it was a morning work out so I guess I did) but I could not wait to get hot water all over my muscles. This was a great easy low impact workout. I will probably use this again in the coming days.
Evening:
This was a perfect work out before my night shower. I have noticed to help my muscles I have been enjoying hot water as much as possible.
Journal Day 2 :

What do I want most in life?
Verses:
Luke 12:29-31 “And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need.”
2 Corinthians 5:9 “So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him”
Colossians 1:10 “Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.”
How do I get there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective