Requirements for Submission: Does your husband love you like Christ loved the Church?

Does your husband love you like: Christ loved the Church?
This has come up in multiple groups I belong to. It actually frightens me and I want to be very open and honest with all of my readers. Not everyone is going to agree with me however I want to spread this message.
First and Foremost! God has a definition of love. It is as follows “Love is patient and kind. Love is not JEALOUS or boastful or Proud or RUDE. IT DOES NOT DEMAND ITS OWN WAY! It is not irritable and it keeps no records of being wrong. It does not rejoice at injustice but rejoices when ever the truth wins out. Love never gives up and never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance” 1 Corinthians 13:47.
Secondly, these are some other definitions I want to talk about (and we probably don’t talk about it enough):
“Spousal abuse is generally defined as any abusive conduct between intimate partners who are married, dating, or residing in the same residence. It can refer to single instances of abuse, although it usually refers to a pattern of repeated or cyclical abuse over time”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary